Terms & Conditions
Moving Adventures Media GmbH, headquartered in 80337 Munich, Thalkirchnerstr. 58 in cooperation with adidas AG based in 91074 Herzogenaurach, Adi-Dassler-Str.1, AIR FRANCE KLM Germany based in 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Zeil 5, GOT BAG GmbH based in 55116 Mainz, Breidenbacherstraße 8-10, Bracenet GmbH based in 20354 Hamburg, Jungfernstieg 44.
The raffle organised by us is in no way connected to Apple Inc.
Apple Inc. is neither a sponsor nor in any way involved in our lottery.
§ 2 Participation
Participation in the Internet raffle is free of charge and is reserved for persons of legal age who have Internet access and an e-mail address. Employees of Moving Adventures Media, adidas AG, KLM Germany GOT BAG GmbH, and other companies involved in the organisation of the raffle are not allowed to participate. By participating in the competition, the present rules of the game are acknowledged and accepted. Any other form of participation is excluded.
§ 3 Access and duration
The raffle is only accessible via the Internet or the smartphone application at the following address: https://de.oceanfilmtour.com/de/bestof/win/ and via the native applications (available via Apple's App Store and the Google Play Store). If the raffle or circumstances require it, the Promoter reserves the right to postpone, modify, cancel or renew the raffle. The Promoter cannot be held liable for any of these cases. The competition starts on 24.03.2021 and runs until midnight on 06.03.2022 inclusive. The prize will be drawn after the end of the competition. The winner of the trip will be notified by e-mail.
§ 4 Conditions of participation
Participation in this game is voluntary. Only one participation per person/household is possible.
§ 5 Principle of the lottery
Participants must take part in the competition between 24.03.2021 and 06.03.2022
§ 6 Determination of the winner
The prizes will be raffled among all participants who have confirmed their e-mail.
The winners will be informed of the prize by e-mail in march 2022. The name of the winner can be announced on the adidas AG, KLM Germany, GOT BAG Bracenet GmbH and OCEAN website or on Facebook and Instagram. The winner must report back to the e-mail address provided by Moving Adventures Medien as contact no later than 3 weeks after notification of the prize, otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
§ 7 Prizes
• 3 x a "head-to-toe" trail running outfit from Adidas.
• 3 x KLM flight vouchers for two people from one of the 10 KLM departure airports in Germany to a destination of your choice on the worldwide route network.
• 1 x GOT BAG Rolltop (black)
• 1 x GOT BAG Daypack (black)
• 1 x GOT BAG Showerbag (black)
• 15 Ocean Bundles consisting of a Red Sea Bracenet and a Soulbottle
The prize is not transferable and cannot be paid out in cash.
§ 8 Transfer of profits
The prizes will be sent by Moving Adventures to the desired address.
- The voucher is non-transferable.
- Cash payment of the prize is not possible.
- The voucher is only redeemable upon availability in the corresponding booking class. The seat allotment for vouchers is limited. There is no entitlement to carriage during holiday and peak season periods and when the booking situation is tight.
- The voucher is valid for one return flight for two persons in Economy Class and can only be redeemed on KLM operated flights. Please note that the voucher is not upgradeable.
- The validity of the voucher ends after one year (booking and issuance of the tickets). The actual journey can also take place at a later date. It is not possible to rebook or change the flight after the ticket has been issued.
- No Flying Blue miles can be credited.
§ 9 Liability and applicable law
Legal action is excluded. The liability of adidas AG, KLM Germany, GOT BAG GmbH and Bracenet GmbH is limited exclusively to the value of the adventure weekend. Moving Adventures Media, adidas AG, KLM Germany, GOT BAG GmbH, Bracenet GmbH cannot be held liable for possible disturbances of the internet or the corresponding links, which occur due to unauthorised access to data or illegal actions, which in turn cause disturbances of the administrative process, security and order of the competition. Moving Adventures Media adidas AG, KLM Germany, GOT BAG GmbH, Bracenet GmbH can also not be held liable for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions or loss of e-mails. Moving Adventures Media, adidas AG, KLM Germany, GOT BAG GmbH and Bracenet GmbH can also not be held liable for internet overloads, the quality of the equipment of the internet users, nor the quality of the internet connection and resulting delays in transmission. These provisions are written in German. German law applies. The place of jurisdiction is Munich.